Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mo's DT Monthly Blog Hop!!


Good morning all! It's time for another blog hop with the lovely ladies of Mo's Dream Team! This month I am host and I have chosen the theme to use Distressing Techniques!

I love inking and roughing up my paper edges, so I thought I would choose an easy theme for me, hehe!

I have used a new digital stamp called Paddy, which you can find at Mo's Digital Pencil. He is so perfect for St. Paddy's Day coming up in March!


Green Vintage card using Mo's Digital Pencil Paddy, paper flowers St. Patrick's Day card

I used my Silhouette to cut out my card base and the pot o' gold, which I designed in Silhouette Studio. I used Aged Gold Frantage to make my gold for the pot and sprinkled some around my image along with some Shabby White. I inked the edges with Vintage photo and roughed them up.
I waited until it was too late to get a picture with natural light, so this was the best I could get. :(

 I hope you like my little Irish lad and don't forget to comment here at at each stop of the hop for your chance at Mo's Digital Pencil prize!

This is the first stop of the hop and your next stop is the lovely and talented Kaly!

If you get lost here is the blog hop order: Me, Kaly, Mina, Jak, Gretha, Julie, Debby Y., Heidy, Alice, Vili, Alexandra, Anneke

Happy Hopping!

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Country View Challenge (Monochromatic)
The Crafting Cafe (Anything Goes)
Addicted to Stamps (Any Holiday)
Paper Pretties (Monochromatic)
Penny's Paper (Embellishments)
Simon Says Stamp (Embossing)
Whimsy (Something New-stamp)
Crafty Sentiment Designs (Anything Goes)
Inky Chicks (Anything Goes)
Simon Says Stamp Monday (Anything Goes)





47 comments:

  1. wauwwww he is so sweet, i love this stamp.
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love your pot of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww too cute! Love the lush greens and that pot of gold is fab!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous, Danielle! Lovely colors.
    Anneke xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card, love the pot of gold and the bits of gold scattered around on the card. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, he is adorable and what you have done with the layers and distressing is so lovely! I love Mo's Blog Hops - what a happy day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful
    Hugs anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with your way of coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the new image and green shades you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation .
    Love the image and the colors.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute lad! <3 Love your colouring, layering and of course, distressing! :))) xxx JIJI

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is so cute Danielle,beautiful card XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a sweet little image and love the layout... the simple color scheme is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  15. simply wonderful, love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this cute guy!! Beautiful card and great theme!
    Have a nice evening, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, I love the distressing & all the little details you've included!
    Thanks for joining in with the fun at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eek this is awesome, amazing card and coloring.
    X Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card, such an adorable image coloured so beautifully and your detailing is amazing.
    Thank you for a fun blog hop.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this image with his rather large cap and clasping a four leaf clover in each hand. Nice muted colours but definitely got the Irish green. Love the gold and the flowers and leaves to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely beautiful!! Fantastic coloring...love your distressing...and that pot of gold is fabulous looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card and gorgeous image! Thanks for joining in with the Whimsy 'Something New' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card, love all the gold frantage :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Definitely one for the men as well as St Patricks day. It ticks all the wow factors. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic card! The stamp is colored beautifully! The layout and the shape of the card looks awesome! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. so precious Danielle, love the combo and your fab coloring
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a wonderful card, I love all the layers and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh what a fun image and GREAT coloring, I love the layered look of your card, I wish I could do something like this myself :) Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG...this is the cutest ever!! How lovely and your colouring and idea are just fantastic!! I soo much love this card!!!!
    Just awsome!
    Martina...not irish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely stunning card, gorgeous design and colouring. The greens are such a calming colour and your flowers and leaf trim are stunning. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous card! That image is sooo cute!

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your adorable, gorgeous card.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love him. Think I really need him. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love this, especially the pot of gold. Thanks for joining in at Penny's.
    Nicole
    Penny's Paper Crafty DT

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, this is so detailed and AMAZING! I especially love the pot of gold. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is gorgeous, Danielle. Fabulous coloring of the image and wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amazing creation, love the vintage feel and that pot of gold is awesome! Love all your die cuts as well. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Danielle - this is fabulous! Love your colouring as always, and all your gorgeous detailing - your pot of gold is inspired! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  39. a great card and what a super cute image x thanks for joining us at countryviewcrafts this month Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMG, beautiful image and absolutely stunning colouring. Your layout is also gorgeous too. x Thankyou for joining us over at The Crafting Cafe for last months challenge. I hope we see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love, love, love this card! Did I mention I love this card? So gorgeous and so clever with that lil' pot of gold. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete